How much does shipping cost?
Decor products/ section: For delivery cost, please select your desired products and follow the instructions to check the shipping cost. Furniture products (under Traditional and Industrial sections): Shipping is available within Sydney only and cost is fixed; which will be shown once the product is selected. Please note that for addresses that require barge or off-mainland access, such as islands, there may be extra costs not shown at checkout.
Where can we deliver to?
We deliver Decor products (mentioned under Decor section) Australia-wide and Furniture products (mentioned under Traditional and Industrial categories on our site) within Sydney only. .
Please note that our carriers do not deliver furniture and home products to PO BOXES, so please ensure you give your full delivery address at checkout.
When will my order be shipped?
Most products (under Decor category) are usually shipped within 7 days of payment, and will be conveniently delivered to your home or office. If the products are not available for immediate shipping, our team will contact you to let you know the next possible shipping date. Products mentioned under the Traditional and Industrial sections are currently available for delivery within Sydney only and our team will contact you to setup a shipping date as per product and your availability.
When will I receive my order?
For Decor products: Deliveries take place every Friday during normal business hours, excluding public holidays. For Furniture products (under Traditional and Industrial sections of the site): Deliveries take place on 14th and 28th of every month. Furniture delivery is currently available within Sydney only. From dispatch, we estimate that orders being delivered to Australia take between 8-12 business days.
What if there is more than one product on my order?
Please check the dispatch date shown on your invoice for each product, to check the dispatch dates for each one. If all products are in stock and marked as "In stock", will be sent in the same delivery. Otherwise, each product will be dispatched within the time-frame or future presale date shown on the invoice. If you have special delivery requirements or would like to delay delivery of some or all products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to or leave a comment in the comments field at checkout, and we will contact you. There may be some extra costs for some special delivery requirements.
How will my order be delivered?
We use carriers that are both convenient and cost-effective. Our couriers offer a door-to-door service, so please ensure that there will be someone available at the nominated delivery address to sign for your items and receive the delivery**. The service our couriers provide does not include taking the items inside, upstairs or in lifts, placement or removal of packaging.
OVERSIZE ITEMS: Drivers will need assistance to carry items from the vehicle to the ground floor door of your home or building for any items designated as oversize, as per OH&S requirements. For delivery addresses that have limited access or are not on the ground floor, we suggest getting the help of family, friends or a neighbour to assist bringing your items inside. If no one is available to assist the driver, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise if an assisted delivery could be arranged for your order at an extra cost. For premium services to certain metro areas that include a two-man delivery service, carrying and placement inside, and/or assembly, please contact us for a quote in advance of ordering.
Do I have to be home to receive my order?
If you cannot be available to accept your delivery, you may contact the courier directly to provide them with an ‘Authority to Leave’ the goods unattended, this will however void your warranty and neither Jodhpur Designs nor our courier can be held liable for any loss, theft, or damage to your item once delivered. For smaller items that are sent with Australia Post, if you are not available to accept delivery, the driver will leave a card at your premises and your order will be taken to the nearest Auspost centre for you to collect. Australia Post will also not be able to change any delivery information, including the delivery address or add an Authority to Leave, once the item has been dispatched.
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking details, and instructions for how to track your order if tracking is available. For any queries relating to tracking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if my order is lost or damaged in transit?
While we use the best carriers in Australia, on very rare occasions, products can be lost or damaged in transit. If the carrier advises you that an order is lost in transit, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. If your item arrives damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess the damage in accordance with our warranty policy.
For commercial or bulk orders with special delivery requirements, or if you would like to arrange for delivery by your own carrier, please contact us at email@example.com
Can items be picked up?
Jodhpur Designs products are available to pickup from our display center /warehouse (5 / 610 Great Western Highway, Girraween ).
Q: How Long Is Your Warranty?
All Jodhpur Designs products are backed by a 12 month comprehensive warranty.
Q: What do I do if I have a problem?
Jodhpur Designs is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service coupled with unbeatable value. If your product arrives or presents with damage or a fault, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- A detailed description of the damage or fault; and
- Photos (or video, where appropriate) showing the damage or fault.
Q: How will my product fault be solved?
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and each fault will be given a tailored solution to best solve your problem!
The solutions available are as follows (in order of priority) – and all at no cost to you:
1. SPARE PARTS: If the fault can be solved with the provision of a spare part(s) – we will immediately send you the spare part(s).
2. PARTIAL CREDIT/REFUND: If the fault is merely superficial – we will offer you a partial refund or store credit in an amount commensurate with the extent of the fault, to keep the product as is and use a “Self Help” solution. This is to avoid unnecessary wastage and due to environmental considerations, and to save you time if you so choose!
3. REPLACEMENT: If the fault can be solved by the provision of a replacement but not a spare part – we will send you a replacement as soon as possible. Please note that Jodhpur Designs may or may not require the return of the faulty product prior to sending a replacement, in its discretion.
4. FULL CREDIT/REFUND: If the fault cannot be solved with a spare part and no replacements are available within 3 weeks, and no alternative products are to your liking, we will offer you a full refund or store credit should you so choose.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Q: What types of product faults are covered?
Most of our products are hand-crafted and we warrants them to be free from defects in material and workmanship (as much as it can be), and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way!
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; and
- Products which have not been maintained (for example, leather or timber care), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; and
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
FINALLY: Some more points to remember:
1. SELF HELP Solutions: As an online retailer, Jodhpur Designs requires customers to use “Self Help” solutions. For example, if a marking on a product can be removed by some wiping by the customer, or solutions using a replacement part, or with the use of a bit of muscle or common tools – the customer will be required to use Self Help solutions, and will be compensated with a partial refund or store credit in an appropriate amount.
2. PACKAGING: The customer acknowledges that packaging or the product may be affected during delivery to the customer.
3. VISUAL VARIATIONS: The customer acknowledges that there may be minor variations in colour and finish as between each item, and also the corresponding images shown on the Jodhpur Designs website (because of issues such as screen resolutions, or in-situ lighting). And also because in many cases - no two pieces of furniture are identical!
4. DISPOSAL: Please note that Jodhpur Designs may or may not, in its discretion, pick up faulty furniture, and in accordance with the delivery policy, it is the customers responsibly to take furniture from or to the front of the ground level. If Jodhpur Designs advises it will not retrieve faulty goods, customers can use hard waste disposal procedures available in their area for goods left out front of residences.
Returns & Refunds
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Buy with Confidence!
The JODHPUR DESIGNS 30 Day Money Back Guarantee protects purchases made from our website.
Though we are sure you’ll love our products, we do understand that sometimes you may change your mind.
If you decide to cancel your order before it is sent to you, you will receive a full refund.
If you decide to cancel your order after it has been sent, or after you have received it, we will provide a refund of the original purchase price, less the initial and return (or redirect) delivery fees. If your item was purchased with a free shipping promotion, please note that the actual initial delivery cost (which would have been applied had the item not been on promotion*) will be deducted from your refund along with the return delivery cost. Return and redirecting costs are the same as the initial shipping cost.
To organise a return, simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your item at email@example.com including images of your product in the original packaging and we will be in touch with further details.
It’s important for your item to be un-assembled and in original packaging to be eligible for return under the guarantee. We do recommend that if you want to test a feature of your product, such as colour or comfort, to do so in a manner that does not require assembly or irreversible unpacking. If a product is returned without original packaging, a restocking fee may be applied up to the value of the order.
Further information can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy for Certain Orders
1. Made to Order Products
Please note that products marked as Made to Order on the product pages can only be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being made. Also, this return policy does not apply to Made to Order products. Once your order is placed, your specific product will be made or sourced just for you! To maintain the highest quality standards, a lot of TLC is injected into each individual piece from start to finish.
Please note that we do our best to provide accurate lead times for all Made to Order products, however due to the hands on nature involved in creating your order they are estimates. We would hate to sacrifice quality and that personal appeal on a rushed effort. Thank you for understanding.
2. Commercial and Non-Domestic Orders
Please note that this returns policy does not apply to commercial and business orders, or orders not intended for domestic use. Also, in some circumstances, due to the size of such orders, the order may only be cancelled within 5 days of being made.
Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to you, the Website user and your usage of the JODHPUR DESIGNS and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of goods or services through the Website.
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below.
- In these Terms and Conditions
- “Agreement” means these terms and conditions, including all the terms of any order placed by you the User through the Website (if applicable).
- “Customer” means the person or legal entity identified in a JODHPUR DESIGNS quote, invoice or sales document.
- “Delivery Cost” means the costs associated with delivery as specified in an Order.
- “Goods” means the Products listed in an Order.
- “Intellectual Property” means all rights in patent, copyright, trade names, trademarks, logos, designs, images (including still images, and audio and audio-visual media)
- “Material” means any information (including but not limited to data, source codes, and drawings) or images in any form (whether visible or not) stored on or in use with the Website.
- “Pre-sale” means items that are sold in anticipation of being in stock on or near to the dispatch date stated in the Product listing on the Website.
- “Products” means any items listed on the Website (for sale or otherwise), including extended warranties.
- “Website” means the internet site located at the URL www.jodhpurdesigns.com.au and operated by JODHPUR DESIGNS.
- Any reference in this Agreement to the singular includes the plural, to any gender includes all genders, to any act or statute includes any Act or statute which supersedes, replaces or modifies any earlier Act or statute, to persons includes all bodies and associations both corporate and incorporated and vice versa. Paragraph headings are for reference purposes only and all references to clauses are to clauses in this Agreement unless otherwise specified.
- Site Use
- The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. JODHPUR DESIGNS will not be responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
- You must ensure that your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. JODHPUR DESIGNS takes no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with your use of the Website.
- All prices listed on the Website are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- All prices listed on the Website include all applicable taxes unless otherwise specified.
- All prices displayed on the JODHPUR DESIGNS website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items in an Order are fixed once your Order has been confirmed. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to confirm Orders.
- If a Discount Code is entered at the checkout, it has the effect of applying a discount equally across the entire Order, including both Goods and associated Delivery Cost.
- You agree to pay delivery charges as they are calculated and listed in the Order confirmation at the time of purchase.
- Free shipping offers are given at the sole discretion of JODHPUR DESIGNS and may incur additional charges for delivery to remote areas as defined by JODHPUR DESIGNS.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS reserves the right to refuse a sale.
- Where a product listing shows a pricing with a cross line through, that pricing refers to a previous selling price, a recommended retail price (RRP) and/or the price offered by other retailers for an identical or near-identical product.
- Product Specifications
- Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice.
- All weights and dimensions mentioned are approximate.
- You may place an Order by filling in the Order Form on the JODHPUR DESIGNS Website and clicking the "confirm" button. When you place your Order, we will issue you with an Order Number. We will do this by email. By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by JODHPUR DESIGNS at the time JODHPUR DESIGNS sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS is an online business and will primarily communicate with customers via e-mail. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- Each Order (once confirmed) represents a separate agreement.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS reserves the right to not accept or to cancel Orders that request commercial quantities of Goods.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS, at its sole discretion, may cancel your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Goods, including Products that are sold on Pre-sale.
- In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full as soon as is reasonably practicable. You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement of the cancellation and refund.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS reserves the right to at any time alter the specification in respect of the Goods without giving notice to the Customer, in the interest of continual improvement. An alternation does not entitle the Customer to return Products, cancel an Order or otherwise avoid its obligations and liabilities pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS accepts no responsibility for Orders that are declined or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders, If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS currently accepts Visa/MasterCard and Direct Deposit via EFT.
- Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of your Order, including for Products that are listed as on Pre-sale.
- If your nominated payment method triggers JODHPUR DESIGNS internal suspect transaction protocols, JODHPUR DESIGNS may contact you to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction.
- Delivery and ownership of the goods
- All purchasers via the JODHPUR DESIGNS website include a separate dispatch service (the Service), a service which is distinct from the supply of Goods, and which includes only the dispatch of the order with a third party carrier, and the provision to the carrier of instructions to enable the delivery of the Goods to the customer by the carrier.
- Once an order has been dispatched to the customer by JODHPUR DESIGNS in accordance with 8.1, the dispatch service is deemed to have been provided, and in no circumstances is JODHPUR DESIGNS then liable to refund the delivery fee paid by the customer.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS is not responsible for the delivery and delivery times of Goods once dispatched in accordance with 8.1. Once Goods have been dispatched, it is the customer's responsibility to liaise with JODHPUR DESIGNS’s nominated courier company in relation to date of delivery and to make them available to take delivery during business hours or otherwise in accordance with the carrier’s instructions. Any information provided by JODHPUR DESIGNS to a customer in relation to delivery will be from a third party, and as such JODHPUR DESIGNS will not guarantee the accuracy of such information. JODHPUR DESIGNS will provide customers with tracking information to enable liaising with the carrier.
- The parties acknowledge that delays in shipping do occasionally occur, and JODHPUR DESIGNS is not liable for any loss and damage caused by the delivery delays, nor to refund any amounts paid for the order or delivery of the order.
- The parties acknowledge that Goods may be damaged in transit by the carriers, and in such a case, the customer may contact JODHPUR DESIGNS in accordance with Clause 9, and other than in accordance with that clause, JODHPUR DESIGNS is not liable in any way to provide a refund or for any other damage caused thereby or for any corresponding delays caused by the carrying out of the process outlined in Clause 9.
- The date of dispatch listed on the website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by JODHPUR DESIGNS and is subject to change without notice. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than 1 week, customers will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address nominated in their Order.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS will not dispatch Goods to PO Box addresses.
- Title and risk in the Goods pass to the customer on signing for delivery of the Goods.
- Where a customer gives written authority for an item to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided upon the item being left as instructed.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS's nominated courier will deliver Goods during business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday), unless otherwise arranged in advance with JODHPUR DESIGNS.
- Where a customer wishes to cancel an order after it has been dispatched in accordance with 8.1, the cancellation is treated in accordance with the 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, whereby shipping costs and return or redirection costs are not refunded and/or are payable by the customer.
- The Service and delivery of Goods by third party carriers includes only delivery to ground floor and/or the front door (a door-to-door service) by a single delivery driver, and does not include carrying items inside, upstairs, in elevators, placement, assembly, and removal of wrapping or the like. It is always the customers responsibility to arrange for a means (whether by requesting assistance from neighbours or friends or otherwise) to bring Goods inside (or in the case of a return, outside) from (or in the case of a return, to) the front door or grounds floor of residences or buildings.
- For all items deemed “Oversize” (being a Good weighing over 25kg), the customer is also required to assist (or to arrange for someone to assist) the carrying of the Goods from the delivery vehicle to the front door, unless the customer has arranged for alternative and/or premium service in advance of dispatch with JODHPUR DESIGNS.
- Refunds and returns
- Other than in accordance with JODHPUR DESIGNS’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, (or when a fault is deemed a major fault), JODHPUR DESIGNS is not required to provide refunds.
- No refunds are available for services where goods are not offered.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, Customers must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer must comply with directions from JODHPUR DESIGNS staff to facilitate a return.
- Returned Goods must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. If a returned item is found not to be re-saleable by JODHPUR DESIGNS (at its sole discretion), JODHPUR DESIGNS reserves the right to refund only 50% or less of the product price paid by the customer.
- If the customer arranges to return the Goods themselves, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely and in re-saleable condition. JODHPUR DESIGNS takes no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS considers that an item that has been damaged in transit, or contains a fault that is unique to the actual item sent to the customer, and therefore would not be expected to be a fault existing in a replacement, not to be a major fault in any circumstances notwithstanding the extent of said damage.
- Due to environmental considerations, JODHPUR DESIGNS does not pick-up furniture deemed, in JODHPUR DESIGNS’s sole discretion, to be damaged or faulty beyond repair, and the customer is responsible for disposal (for example, by utilising publicly available hard-waste collection or disposal processes in the customers area).
- Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a 12 month JODHPUR DESIGNS Standard Warranty, which can be extended to 2 or 3 years at checkout. This is an addition to the warranties guaranteed under the Australian Consumer Law.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS warrants all goods for the period of the warranty under normal usage, to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS’s liability under this warranty is to repair, provide spare or replacement parts, or replace entirely any part or product covered by this warranty free of charge (subject to clause 11.8).
- This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse, or placement in inappropriate locations.
- Products which have not been maintained, or which have been modified.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS requires any customer requesting services in accordance with this warranty to provide to comply with directions from JODHPUR DESIGNS staff in order to facilitate the investigation of the warranty claim, and the provision of repair and/or spare parts and/or replacement solutions from JODHPUR DESIGNS (where applicable). Such directions will usually include the provision by the customer of a detailed description of the warranty service requested and photos and videos (where appropriate).
- JODHPUR DESIGNS is not required to provide warranty services in accordance with this warranty unless the customer complies with the previous sub-paragraph, because in the absence of provision by customers of the description and images, JODHPUR DESIGNS is unable to investigate and provide an appropriate solution.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Insignificant variations in advertised dimensions or colour or grain or finish (as between Goods received by a Customer and images or descriptions shown on the JODHPUR DESIGNS website), or damage to packaging only, is not covered by this Warranty.
- Intellectual Property
- All Intellectual Property in any Material on the Website is the property of JODHPUR DESIGNS. Unless expressly authorised under this Agreement or otherwise, you may not reproduce adapt, modify, display, perform or distribute any Material or any part of any Material.
- You waive, release, discharge and relinquish any and all claims that you have now or may have against JODHPUR DESIGNS which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to the use of the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and to keep indemnified JODHPUR DESIGNS and hold harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, taxes, liability and/or expense that may be incurred by JODHPUR DESIGNS arising out of or in connection with the your use of the Website and the use of any JODHPUR DESIGNS Products outside the manufacturer’s specifications (as specified in Product manuals and as notified to you from time to time).
- To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for Our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We gather personal information about our customers for the purposes of:
- marketing, supplying or delivering our products to you.
- carrying out repair work (both in and out of warranty repairs).
- improving and developing our products.
- expanding our business.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information because of our legal and ethical commitment to comply with relevant law and more importantly, because we know that you care how information about you may be used and shared.
- JODHPUR DESIGNS will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information in violation of the commitments set forth in this clause 16.
- In the process of dealing with our customers, we may collect and hold the following types of information:
- Information about persons who are customers or target customers as given to us by those persons, or information obtained from public domain sources such as magazines and newspapers.
- Information about roles, means of communication with, and personal attributes of officers, employees and other representatives of corporations with whom we deal, collected incidentally in the course of dealing with those corporations.
- The aforementioned information may be held in electronic records in data storage systems and hard copy which permit lawful access only by those company officers, employees and contractors who need access to perform their functions.
- We may, from time-to-time, employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example we may retain a third party repairer to provide warranty repair. In these circumstances we may disclose personal information to such companies and individuals to enable them to deliver services on our behalf.
- You are able to request access to your personal information, in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. If you wish to access your personal information please contact us at by e-mail at email@example.com. A $30.00 administration fee will be charged for the retrieval of any personal information.
- Storage of Collected Information: The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to Collected Information: If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
- Links on the JODHPUR DESIGN site to external entities are not covered within the policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.jodhpurdesigns.com.au
- JODHPUR DESIGNS reserves the right to make changes to the JODHPUR DESIGNS Website and Order Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Any provision of this Agreement which is void or unenforceable may be severed from this Agreement without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
- A failure or delay by JODHPUR DESIGNS to exercise a power or right under this Agreement does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by JODHPUR DESIGNS does not preclude its future ability to exercise that or any other power or right.